VCU fans

Discussion in 'Smack' started by Boondocks, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Boondocks

Boondocks New Member

what a bunch of cry baby b!tches..... waaah... waaah... there are too many trolls... we are going to go to ramnation... this is the difference between Mason fans and VCU fans... we dealt with all sorts of trolls and stupidity... we even had someone come and try to start a Mason board... we stayed true to the Zone... those b!tches get one sign of some trolls and get poked at a bit and they run like scalded dogs...

What a bunch of pansies... VCU fans epitomize exactly what is wrong with our "everyone gets a trophy no one should have their feelings hurt" society...

LOL... hilarious... :lol:
  2. bigblue1975

bigblue1975 New Member

Let them go. If Rick, Vram, Panther, Shine, Major dumbass, and the other flamers truly stay on Ram Nation you will see the zone become a very peaceful place to post. :wink:

My instinct says they will leave in exodus, but when they are tired of hugging each other they will come back...kind of like we do on Monarch Nation. :shock: :lol:
  3. Norfolkian_Ram_Fan

Norfolkian_Ram_Fan New Member

but we got a bunch of trophies last year?
  4. bigblue1975

bigblue1975 New Member

Let me also add I understand why VCU Nation was created...the same reasons we created Monarch Nation.

What the VCU guys do need to see is many of the reasons they give for leaving the zone can be attributed to many of their own, albeit certainly many others also contributed to the deterioration of the zone.

Time well tell, but like I said but IMO now the zone will be as peaceful as ever...which will be a damn good thing. :wink:
  5. Rambunctious Rowdy

Rambunctious Rowdy New Member

I was going to just ignore your stupidity but I think I should point out you're a hypocrite. You call us crybabies yet you spend most of your time on Embrace the Hate thread complaining about your day. Other CAA teams come there occasionally and Mason fans go there every once in awhile. You take up a near page with your I hate yaddy yaddy yadda posts. Hell Mason's most prized thread is about b*itching!!!! Serious Hypocrite.
  6. MasonCAA

MasonCAA Active Member

They can't handle the truth so they need to make their own board where they can sit around and suck each other off....

if you don't open your mouth to begin with you won't be slammed.
  7. smudge12

smudge12 New Member

I think it's fine that they go. I mean, as much as I love the so-called "trolls" around here (and I actually do like them), it's understandable how they can annoy a lot of people. VCU Ram Nation will be a place for them to avoid all the things that tick them off.

However, many will be back soon (not all at once). The problem will be the VCU posters that have stayed. All the guys that actually knew information about the school's athletics have gone and stated that they probably won't be returning. This leaves all the Rams users that are either misinformed or pretend to know a lot about VCU posting on their boards. Eventually, this could give a lot of us non-Ram people (who actually care about other CAA programs for the sake of knowledge) misconceptions about their school. I believe this will force the smart VCU posters to come back and defend the school from fellow fans spreading false information. I'm very happy Pav decided to use both sites for this very fact. Others will follow his lead. Give it time.
  8. Boondocks

Boondocks New Member

LOL... thanks for giving me the reaction I wanted... priceless... this was very much all in good fun... I could care less what you all do... as for my posts on the hate thread, well, you just don't get it... its a shtick dude... a joke... its what I do on here... its all in good fun... everyone has a thing... several of the ODU posters have made it their mission to run you off (successfully I might add), MasonCAA says things to provoke people, Jollay is the walking STD, PiKapp is just flat out crazy, SCurl was the board police and I am just angry and spiteful...

it is not how I walk around in real life... its all in good fun... In fact I couldn't be happier (aside from taking my dog to the vet last night)... I am employed, have a beautiful wife, we are both healthy and want for nothing...

so again... way to take an internet message board too seriously, and thanks for giving me EXACTLY the response I was looking for... have fun at Ramnation.... oh wait, you'll be back :)
  9. MasonCAA

MasonCAA Active Member

f EM BOON.

this is war.
  10. ShoeSh1ne

ShoeSh1ne New Member

LOL why do I get lumped with the "flamers". Go back and look at my posts - I think you'll be surprised. Rick is the furthest thing from a flamer as you can get. His posts are full of great information. Just because he's simply a fan of your rival doesn't make him a flamer. Take Smudge for example.

Also, Boondocks - you were doing so good. What happened man?
  11. smudge12

smudge12 New Member

Yeah, I'm gonna defend ShoeSh1ne on this one, I've never really seen him stir crap.
  12. ShoeSh1ne

ShoeSh1ne New Member

I have a message board crush on you man.
  13. Boondocks

Boondocks New Member

:)... shoeshine... seriously man... look at where I started this thread... if I really wanted to be an ass and start something I would have put it on the GB or VCU boards... I was just having fun and trying to get a stir out of people... it is no surprise that someone like Rambunctious Rowdy responded...

at any rate... you say I was doing so good... point is I was never really that bad... look at my rep over time... but when you all get a slew of new posters that think they are God's gift and can walk on water you can't expect everyone to just take it...

instead of trying to reel in your new posters and get control of the crap some of your fans were spewing and trolling you all decide to run off to a new board... works for us.. just make sure when you leave our party, to take ALL of your trash with you.. that includes the rowdies :)
  14. bravesfan

bravesfan New Member

I laughed. I have no problem with them going to another message board. Most of the posters didn't know what they were talking about in the first place. I will concede that most of those posters were new, but they still suck.

Keep a couple around, and ship the others off to vcuramnation.
  15. bleed_bluesilver

bleed_bluesilver New Member

and you are just a big a$$ suck up to everyone, grow some balls
  16. smudge12

smudge12 New Member

bleed_bluesilver, I grew learnin' to treat everyone good. I'm not sayin' I can't be an a**hole sometimes, but the household I was brought up in taught me to try to always open-minded. We're all people here and I don't know the circumstances others grew up in and how it's shaped them to be the people they are today. I know some ODU people here probably don't like me b/c I don't bash other schools, but it is what it is. But trust me when I tell you that I LOVE ODU and would support us in anything!!! I also love it when people recognize us for our achievements, so I try to do the same for other schools. All of us students and alums are ambassadors of the school and should represent the Monarch nation to the best that we can, even online.
  17. Boondocks

Boondocks New Member

guys... you are ruining this thread... the intent is to mock VCU... not make statements about personal morals... I am really impressed about the restraint some of the young VCU trolls have shown... I thought for sure this thread would be a hit... shoeshine is ok in my book... he hasn't done anything to put him in the crap category... Rambunctious showed his true colors and I just KNOW that there are some other VCU fans DYING to say something but trying their hardest not to...

:lol:
  18. bigblue1975

bigblue1975 New Member

I apologize...I should have said you don't THINK before you post...I told you before, and now your brethren on Ram Nation are basically telling you the same.
  19. Pavarotti

Pavarotti New Member

[​IMG]

BB, why hate on Smudge, he's a very civil poster. RR, don't feed Boondocks, he is a great poster who you may enjoy when you don't give him stuff with which he can make you look dumb. Shoeshine, don't forget to duck.

I'll still be here. I've publicly said in the past that I support the zone. I enjoy having all the schools in one place, and have made many new "friends" having all of us here. Our ability to have friendly rivalries is part of what sets the CAA apart. I doubt UVA cheers for VPI to help boost the ACC. I still cheer for ODU OOC and even a little in the CSI.

However the Mason and ODU trolls the past year have made it more difficult to maintain the "friendly" aspect of the rivalry, and I'm sure some of you feel the same about the VCU trolls (we had more candidates for Drain this year, than ever before :oops: ).

Hopefully after the dust has settled, we'll still have our fun rivalries, where the winner and loser can still drink together after a hard-fought game. Except for Delaware. F them.

Oh, and can we all at least agree to F UR?
  20. ShoeSh1ne

ShoeSh1ne New Member

Surely you have more things to do than check out RN for juicy info and then post it here, right? :roll:
  21. DistrictBaller

DistrictBaller Active Member

22. bigblue1975

bigblue1975 New Member

I know you are kidding, sure people are reading the new boards over there, just like we know many people read posts on Monarch Nation. BTW, I didn't quote you, just made reference to how idiotic your posts are in general. I assume you are very young, it's time to grow up.
  23. ShoeSh1ne

ShoeSh1ne New Member

Wow, so of all the people here you choose me as the one who needs to grow up? Man, not sure what I did, but you're the only one who seems to be upset. Even Boondocks says I'm alright - BOONDOCKS!

Anyway, have a good day. Weather is nice.
  24. Pavarotti

Pavarotti New Member

Here it comes. . .

I suggest you:
    [​IMG]
  25. Boondocks

Boondocks New Member

I just want to say I am glad this thread is gaining some legs. I think it could really be a good one given time. Shoeshine, I am going to go back and read some of your stuff... but nothing you have ever posted jumped out at me...

EDIT: Ok, I read back four pages worth of posts... that was as far as I could go without boring myself to death... so basically I see nothing wrong with shoe... he gave some solid information on twinkies... cracked a few sub par jokes... my only gripe is that he is a Cowboys fan... even when he got into the "thug" debate regarding ODU football he never really stepped over the line... just made valid points as he saw them...

I do have one issue though... the ignore feature is really nice Shoe, you shouldn't have to hit display this post... that is the whole reason for it... VCUPanther has never been smarter... believe me... he is actually the only person I have on ignore... I broke his heart several weeks back and he hasn't been the same since ;-)
  26. bigblue1975

bigblue1975 New Member

Shine, some examples of your posts that are pointless or just a waste of cyber space.

Was done by the league office....

What was your point?

Brilliant.

I will stop there. I am done...you will either get it or you will not. :wink:
  27. Boondocks

Boondocks New Member

now hold on there bigblue... there is a HUGE difference between calling someone a troll and saying someone doesn't bring anything valuable to the boards.... HUGE difference...
  28. Gomasongo05

Gomasongo05 New Member

Can you be both? :D
  29. ShoeSh1ne

ShoeSh1ne New Member

I'm going to bite - but just this one last time. You're on ignore after this.

You mean a pointless post like criticizing another users posts? :wink:

I guess this answers my question of if you have anything better to do. You don't. You actually went back and quoted some stuff, nice. You did some research, but I suppose you got lazy. If you were to read the threads, they all made sense. Perhaps over your head, but still, made sense nonetheless.

I know it's done by the league office, thanks for pointing out that league scheduling is done by the league. Anyway, my point was that the fans want to see the best schools play each other. I'd like VCU to play GMU twice than say W&M or someone. Not sure how this is pointless.

Signing a LOI is different from a verbal commitment. Again, by reading the thread you'd see that the recruit gave his verbal to the school. I was asking if he signed, that's more concrete than just a verbal. Ex: bigblue1975 is a nice guy - see just because I said it, doesn't make it true.

The guy asked for proof and support. Soon after there were like 8 posts that had the proof and support, I replied saying there was his proof/support. I will stop there - you will either get it or you will not.

There you have it. We're done here. You're a sad, sad, little man.
  30. ShoeSh1ne

ShoeSh1ne New Member

Alright Boondocks, I'm gonna try and get this thread to where you wanted it to go. Being the major troll I am...

You're stupid man.

Wow, I'm worn out. How did I do?